Osgoode Properties Limited, a leader in rental property management, has an opening for a full-time Maintenance Worker. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Worker is responsible for the day-to-day work in a large residential property. Ensures that work is completed on time, to high standards and that all safety protocols are followed at all times. A polished and professional approach to customer service is beneficial in maintaining the Osgoode Properties’ corporate image.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field
- Ability to do on-call duty not only during regular business hours but also evenings, holidays and weekends (on a rotating basis)
- Excellent “do it yourself” skills
- Ability to perform minor plumbing, electrical, appliance and carpentry repairs
- Experience with boilers and mechanical troubleshooting and minor repairs
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communications skills in English
- Ability to work unsupervised and work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize work accordingly
- Must provide clean criminal record check
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have own tools
This is a full-time position which requires work on alternating Saturdays and on-call duties on a rotating basis. Osgoode offers a competitive salary and benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.