Osgoode Properties Limited, a leader in rental property management, has an opening for a full-time Maintenance Supervisor. Reporting to the Community Director, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day work in a large residential property of 775 units. Ensures that work is completed on time, to high standards and that all safety protocols are followed at all times. A polished and professional approach to customer service is beneficial in maintaining the Osgoode Properties’ corporate image.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience leading and supervising a team
- Proven ability to train team members
- Experience in purchasing and inventory control
- Experience in scheduling contractors and providing oversight of their work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent “do it yourself” skills
- Ability to perform minor plumbing, electrical, appliance and carpentry repairs
- Experience with HVAC, boilers and mechanical troubleshooting and minor repairs
- Hot water and pneumatic boiler knowledge
- Computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Strong communications skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work accordingly
- Ability to provide on-call assistance and able to work evenings, holidays and weekends
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must provide clean criminal record check
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This is a full-time position which offers a competitive salary and benefits. If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.