Osgoode Properties Limited, a leader in rental property management, has an opening for full-time permanent Live-in Superintendent. Reporting to the Building Manager, the Superintendent is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the residential building. He/she is responsible for coordinating and completing all maintenance activities to improve the reliability, safety and cleanliness of the building. Ensures that work is completed on time, to high standards and that all safety protocols are followed at all times. A polished and professional approach to customer service is beneficial in maintaining the Osgoode Properties’ corporate image.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in the field
- Excellent “do it yourself” skills
- Ability to perform minor plumbing, electrical and carpentry repairs
- Experience in performing janitorial duties
- Conversant with Fire Safety Regulations and computerized security systems
- Experience in dealing with sub-contractors and trades people
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good communications skills in English
- Ability to work unsupervised and work as part of a team
- Must provide clean criminal record check
- Light to medium duty work required, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Some evening and weekends with a requirement to be on call
This is a full-time permanent position which offers excellent benefits, an apartment and a competitive salary.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants, however only those only those under consideration will be contacted.