Ottawa is home to 35 km of urban groomed cross country (classic and skate), snowshoe and fat bike trails. These trails are also great for walking and winter running. The best part, the trails are FREE! Many of these trails are only a short walk (sometimes only steps away) from our Osgoode Communities.
SJAM Winter Tail – http://www.wintertrail.ca/
- Offers 16km along the Sir John A. Macdonald river parkway
- Entrances close to our communities at The Juliana, Riverton Park, Parkway Towers and only a few minutes away from Lincoln Park Tower and Lakeview Apartments
Britannia Winter Trail – https://www.facebook.com/BritanniaWinterTrail/
- Offers 8km of trails close to Britannia Beach
- Did you know that the Britannia Winter Trail is an official training trail for the Canadian Ski Marathon?
- Entrances close to our communities at Lakeview, Lincoln Park Tower, and Parkway Towers
Rideau River Trail – https://www.rideauwintertrail.ca/
- Offers 9 km of trails between the Ottawa Hospital Campus and downtown
- Entrances close to our communities at The Faircrest, Riverside Tower, Kingsview Apartments and only a short drive from Eastwood Apartments