CHEO will be hosting their For The Kids Gala virtually this year on April 8th. For the last twenty-four years, this event has been raising funds and awareness for the children/youth supported by development/rehabilitation programs at CHEO. This year’s event will include an online auction, a 3D visual art showcase and a virtual talent show featuring kids who are thriving thanks to these programs!
This year Osgoode Properties is proud to partner with CHEO to celebrate essential service workers in Eastern Ontario and Quebec. We want your help to pick four essential service workers to send to CHEO’s virtual For The Kids Gala!
Here is what you need to do:
- Nominate any essential service worker, including but not limited to nurses, long term care employees, first responders, grocery store employees, delivery drivers, etc.
- Send an email to Jessica Greenberg ([email protected]) Vice President of Asset Management for Osgoode Properties
- Subject Line – Homegrown Hero Contest
- In 250 words or less tell us why you are nominating your Homegrown Hero. Please note, your nomination may be shared on social media or through our blog.
- Last day to submit nominations – March 30th
- Winners will be picked – March 31st
- 4 winners will be picked at random – the nominators and the winners will receive:
- CHEO Gala in a Box – this includes goodies like Between the Lines Winery wine, A Little Bit of Sugar paint your own sugar cookies, Aux Delices Bakery hot chocolate bomb, etc.
- Osgoode Loves Local Box – this includes goodies like Equator Coffee, Hummingbird Chocolate, Bathorium products, YOW popcorn, etc.
- Opportunity to attend CHEO’s virtual For the Kids Gala on April 8th
We would like to take this opportunity to thank ALL our Homegrown Heroes for the work you do every day!